Saturday, January 15, 2011

Considering the alternative.

I'm wondering- what would life be like as a video blogger? People seem to have fun doing it, and there seems to be a great sense of community there as well- I often think about turning on the webcam and spouting out my randomness to the interwebz.



I have my assortment of people who I like checking in with, some about video games and others about random entertainment. Everyone seems pretty laid back and often times, very straight forward about their feelings about the subject their handling. Its kind of nice to see and hear that people can give their opinion in a non-objective way, without a ton of advertising piled on.

Ofcourse there are those who do not:





I guess, mainly, I'm wondering (actually debating to myself) if the idea of video blogging is more worthwhile/fun than good-old text blogging? Seems like I could do it rather easily, I would definitely have to figure out how quickly I could put together a bunch of info and have it ready to say infront of a camera and then edit it all down to 5-6 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment