Saturday, January 15, 2011

Phoenix Jones pt.2

Link to the first story here.

(!!!!!!!!!!)

I know that I'm reading WAY into all of this, and I know that if Phoenix Jones continues in this fashion- it'll likely not end well for him...but...

But...

BUT...


Jones busted up some guys fighting and and and he got his nose broke and and and a guy pulled a gun on him and and and Phoenix Jones...he...called the police?

Whatever. PJ's just playing it cool till he gets his Phoenix-Flashbombs™ or a Phoenix-Freezegun™ or Jones-a-Rangs™. (whatever. let's see you come up with a name on the spot.) Whats a broken nose? Bleh. Even Batman had to start somewhere.

Despite the setback, he's right back out; hittin' the fucking street! Straight outta the comicbook into your law breaking face, scumbag. Goddamnit, I love everything about this guy. I love that the newsreporters are even talking about "Super Heroes problems", you have to know that they love it too- everyone, fucking everyone loves comic books.

I have to believe theres some editor in chief walking around the office with a cigar in his mouth, chip on his shoulder, belittling women and slamming his fist onto his desk with yesterdays copy: "JJOOOONNEEESSSS!!"

Please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real...
Which brings me to my next topic...

No comments:

Post a Comment