Thursday, January 13, 2011

Phoenix Jones

Watch the video first.


While I have to think that this guy and the "Rain City Superhero Movement", affiliated to the RLSH, either have NO idea what they've gotten themselves into, or they're the worlds biggest badasses. Either way, the videos' center-piece, Phoenix Jones, has a fucking suit and a utility belt- would you seriously step to this guy after finding out he's patrolling the street? With other masked "heroes"?

No. No you wouldn't, because you know he's crazy- but the cops are on his side too.

Original suit Phoenix. That's right: he's got multiple suits.

This isn't the normal thing that I'll be talking about here so I figure I'll make it short...but man, this could be awesome. The sense of "what are these idiots doing?" and "I wish I could be that brave" mix together in a way that seems oddly familiar. Something...like this whole situation has chronicled before...

Seriously, read it. Trust me.

I just can't get over it. Imagine the day he actually busts someone. Imagine the day you're watching the news and this Phoenix dude is holding up a crook by their collar! I cannot wait to hear how this plays out in the coming days, months, years. H'oh boy, time to switch to decaf.

Dude he gets changed in a fucking COMICBOOK SHOP. How fucking insane/awesome is that?!?

Give'em hell, Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment